Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Is My Hair Too Big?

Thanks to the woman I work with and her sister, I am going Friday for a new cut and style, nothing too drastic, but something different, for my trip. They wanted to do something for me and this is what they came up with. The sister was worried I was going to be insulted! Heck, no! I was planning on getting my hair cut this weekend anyway. I have neglected it far too long. I told them everything was all right as long as I did not see any cameras following us around like on that show where they ambush the people and make them over! Those people would have a field day with me. I am not exactly a paragon of stylishness!

I am getting excited. We are leaving on the 15th so I don't know how much posting or reading of blogs I will be doing in the meantime. I only have a jillion things left to do before we leave.

Don't you just love the little drawing? We went to Natchitoches the past weekend and my daughter and I took photos while hubby took care of business. Natchitoches is the town where they filmed Steel Magnolias. We drove by the house, but did not get any photos of the house.

This is what the photo looked like before I worked on it. It is actually a big basket of impatiens hanging from the light post.

9 comments:

  1. I'm curious, is my blog header missing, the photo of the bayou with "New Life Rising"?? I don't see it on my screen. (No, I have not been fiddling with anything lately!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still see your header pic. Enjoy some pampering this weekend at the salon. Those fashion police would have a field day with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, honey, I do like that little picture. Impatiens. I am a little impatiens myself these days. Maybe I could trim a little off, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the pic just fine...

    Have fun today! Hope you come back with a head of beauty and a heart full of happiness...

    Thanks for the encouraging comments you leave me; it's a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~grins~ I do not think that your hair is too big but I am from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hair too big?? nevah!! not here in the land of the bad perm and where the mullet still reigns supreme among the over 30 crowd. Have a jolly good time on your trip, I know you will. Meanwhile I am off the poke through my pictures of Pocahontas from my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture. Brilliant. Love the idea of your trip. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun on your cruise! I can't wait to see what you do with those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!