Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter

We went to Houston for the day yesterday to see my son. My husband and I drove over with our two daughters and my two "granddogs". We went in daughter's vehicle that uses too much gas but has lots of room. All the humans were on their best behavior and in good moods. Even hubby did not complain when the (large) dogs started passing gas and we had to roll down a window on the interstate to keep from being asphyxiated by doggie gas. Other than that, they were excellent passengers and stayed buckled in the back seat for the entire ride.

The only other negative was that I had taken the camera to get family photos while we were all together and I completely forgot.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty normal family outing to me,,em aren't going to complain when dogs pass gas, since it's usually men doing the gas passing. There used to those things.
    Must have been too many easter eggs. Dogs love all that easter stuff. sorry you forgot your camera, would have been a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there isn't a family event worth mentioning if there isn't someone somewhere who passes gas.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL One of my dogs does that but the only place he seems to prefer it is around ME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, dog farts are the worst. the absolute worst. 'specially if they've been eating babies...

    Glad y'all had such a pleasantly uneventful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, anonymous, a "normal" family outing is a cause for gratitude with me!

    Oh Jules You are so funny! My mother never would let us use that "f" word, we had to say "toot" instead!

    I guess you inspire him, Flutterby!

    SpookyrachTwo things I can be grateful for--daughter's dogs do not eat babies (though they might if they had half a chance) and pleasantly uneventful Easters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO...ya'll are so funny. I would have loved to see a pic of ya'll driving down the interstate with the windows all down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Linda!

    Princess I assure you, it was not a pretty sight!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!