Friday, July 23, 2010

Change

I've been digging through old emails collecting quotes from a particularly wise friend. There are so many I could use! I am not sure I am totally satisfied with the way these look but I am happy to have created something with my hands again, using paint, chalks, glue and a charcoal pencil. I did them on playing cards (ATC size) and then scanned them in and did a few things to them in Photoshop. I printed them up at the 4x6 size and the colors look really good. I am thinking I wish I had made the font for the words a teensy bit smaller. But hey, at least I am doing something again!

3 comments:

  1. good final point !

    my brother once told me, when i was a teenager, that the only guarantee in life was change.

    but i suppose the thing about dead people is only true if reincarnation isn't real. ut oh ! who knows on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a painful process being reshaped by life as it comes to us, but easier if we are surrendered unto His hands.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work -- I love it that you're "getting your hands dirty" -- you always come up with the neatest stuff when you do!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!