Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30!

Well, I ended up missing two days (or not fixing two days!) in my posting. Perfection is way over-rated! I can't believe tomorrow is already December 1st. This year has flown by.

Today was the last day of registration until right before the semester starts in January. We had a few uptight students who had not seen their advisers and were trying to get in to see them. They have to get a PIN to register, it is our way of making sure they see their advisers each semester. We will have a more desperate crowd in January when late registration opens back up. Everything usually always works out though.

Except I sometimes end up looking about as wary as this cat when a students come through the door wanting to know if they can get a seat permit into a class that is already wall-to-wall students. What I particularly don't like is when they start giving me reasons why I should permit them into the class. It doesn't matter how good their reason is, if there is no room for them, there is no room. And if there IS room, I will give them a seat permit with or without a good reason!

1 comment:

Don't just sit there staring, say something!