Sunday, May 04, 2008

04/04/08 Sunday Morning Collage

I have neglected my journaling habit for several months now and I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing a bit in it every day. Sometimes if I have nothing in particular to write about I throw a quick collage together like this one. I scanned it and manipulated it a bit in Photoshop and now it looks totally different than the one in my journal.

BTW, the video in the previous post was filmed in Andalucia, Spain. The walkway was originally built in 1901 and "now serves as an approach to Makinodromo, the famous climbing sector of El Charro." I think they call the walkway El Camino del Rey. Here is a link that gives a little more of the history of the trail. Jenny, don't be booking your flight yet. People have been prohibited from using the trail for over 15 years.
http://www.bamjam.net/Spain/Chorro.html


4 comments:

  1. I really REALLY like that!

    But then again...I have always been a fan of your art. The piece that you sent to me hangs right above my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same goes for me....I really like that...the flower is so psychedelic! Maybe it's the ear medication...never mind, I know what you'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks, Mindy and Ayekah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I collage in my notebook, too. I really like this one of yours. I hadn't thought of Photoshopping them (maybe because I don't have Photoshop on my new computer). I have used the scanner though - arranging items on the flatbed and then simply scanning.

    But mainly I use use rubber cement and cut & paste the old-fashioned way, which means that I have some pages accidently glued together.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!