Sunday, December 12, 2010

Body Integration

December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)
I believe the times I have felt most integrated with my body this year were when I was exercising regularly, eating (mostly) right and engrossed in some sort of creative endeavor. For the last few months, I have not been exercising, have not been eating right and have barely been involved in any kind of creative endeavor. I can tell, my body doesn't like it when I do not treat it properly!

Wow, these prompts certainly are giving me plenty of things to think about for the coming year! 

1 comment:

  1. At 69, I'm not so sure how much I want to be integrated with my body any more. My brain is numb, My bones ache. I forget where I'm going and why I was going there in the first place.....

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!