Thursday, December 02, 2010

One or Two Shortcomings

December 2 - Writing.
What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?
(Author: Leo Babauta)
This one is a no-brainer. I complain that I have no time and yet I waste time on the internet. I get sucked into Facebook, checking email, and general unfocused web wanderings. I can't (or won't) totally eliminate internet time but I can limit and structure my time better. Will I? I don't rightly know. I'd like to. Alas, I also suffer from a severe lack of discipline.


3 comments:

  1. Me too girl. Maybe we can search google and see if there is something that might help us. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look on the internet time as a pleasure not a chore and don't make yourself feel guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindylet me know if you find anything helpful! I'll do the same for you!

    Hi LozI just wish I could stretch my hours a bit so I could fit more into them!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!