Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Caprock Canyon Photos

I still don't have much of anything to write about my weekend. I have lots of feelings and thoughts and emotions. Mostly they feel like things I want to keep to myself. But here are a few of the pictures I took. The area was beautiful. We saw the Milky Way at night. 


This was a rock we saw in the dry river bed of the canyon. I liked that it was shaped like an angel wing. Had I been able to pick it up and carry it home, I might have done so.


I don't know how many buffalo they had, but there were lots of them. I saw a bunch of them together but it was dark and I didn't get good photos. This guy was all alone getting a drink of water.



Scenes from the park. It was beautiful, I tell you.


I believe this one is called Cathedral Rock. 




This is one of my favorite photos from the trip. We were down in the river bed, looking up.



Sunflowers in the riverbed.


I know my presence has been sporadic around here. As always, I hope to be around more consistently.

1 comment:

  1. D. Lott Arellano3:52 PM, August 20, 2014

    Beautiful. I need to see this for myveryownself.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!